Keeping your glasses sparkling clean doesn't have to be complicated! Follow our steps below for how to keep your glasses clean without causing any damage to the frames and lenses.
The ideal kit to clean your glasses is:
- a clean microfibre cloth (like the one you got with your glasses!)
- a specially formulated lens cleaner spray
6 Steps to Sparkling Glasses
- Wash your hands to remove dirt and bacteria.
- Wipe your glasses free of dust with your microfibre cloth.
- Run warm (not hot!) water from the tap over your glasses in the sink.
- Drip a single drop of dish soap on each lens and use your fingers to gently rub around the lenses, the bridge, and all around the frames.
- Rinse thoroughly under the warm water.
- Spray both lenses (front and back) with your lens cleaner spray if you have one, and wipe clean with your microfibre cleaning cloth.
- Never use tissues or paper towels to clean your lenses - these materials are too coarse and can damage the coatings.
- Cleaning with harsh chemicals such as alcohol or acetone.