Looking for advice on keeping your glasses in perfect condition - look no further!
- Keep them in their case when you aren't wearing them, this is the safest place! This will minimise the risk of them being scratched, dropped, or sat on.
- Avoid putting them on your head, this will stop them from loosing their shape or widening over time.
- When taking them off your face, use both both hands to prevent any extra pulling to either leg.
- Clean your lenses with a microfibre cloth (like the one that came with them in your glasses case). These are machine washable, so you can use them again and again!
- For a deeper clean, use our Glasses Cleaning Guide!
- If your glasses have loosened off over time, don't worry - this is normal! Book an Aftercare slot to visit our showroom and we can tighten these up for you. If you aren't going to be near our showrooms any time soon, contact our Customer Support team and we can help with a remote solution.