Are IOLLA showrooms open?
Our showrooms are open for walk-ins and bookings, so you can avoid any waiting! You can now continue the IOLLA party outside in our try-on gardens, allowing you to take your shortlist of glasses and sunglasses outside to try on with friends and family. Our extra measures remain in place to keep everyone safe, relaxed and able to enjoy the great experience you have always known from us. Learn more about planning your visit here.
Do I need to book a slot?
To guarantee your visit at a time that suits you best to browse our collection, book an Express Entry Slot. If you need any extra assistance with your glasses, need a frame adjustment or repair, book an Aftercare Slot. If you're looking to browse for new glasses, you can also turn up and wait at the door until a Host greets you if you like to be more spontaneous!
What should I know before my visit?
- Before your visit, familiarise yourself with our health and safety measures.
- Have a browse online ahead of your visit, you can use our Virtual Try On to get an idea of what you like and then add your favourites to your Wish List.
- To limit the number of people in the showroom, we won't be offering collections for the time being and instead posting your glasses directly to you for free. If when you receive your glasses they need extra adjustments, feel free to make another appointment, we would be happy to see you again!
- We know you love to bring a friend or family member for some styling advice, however, please don’t be disappointed if this isn’t possible at busy times as we may be at our maximum physical distance based capacity, as per Scottish government guidelines. In the instance that your shopping partner may not be able to enter IOLLA, they can of course give you advice at our newly launched IOLLA try on gardens outside our showrooms, a great space for trying without a mask and getting advice.
- If you’re running late for your Express Entry or Aftercare slot, we will hold your booking for you for 10 minutes. After this, your slot may be given to someone else, but you can still join our walk-in queue.
- Please wear a face covering when insider our showroom.
- Do not visit a showroom if you or someone you have been in contact with has symptoms or has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Please cancel or reschedule your booking as soon as possible.